Sunday 19 September 2010

Wheels Across Wales

Tomorrow I will embark on my fourth Coast to Coast, C2C, End to End, ( Englandx2, Israelx1) , all epic experiences, but crossing Wales raises the bar above all the others.

The plan is to follow ( very approximately in places) an old Roman Road, The Sarn Helen, north to south, from the Irish Sea to the Atlantic Ocean. Six days over some of the highest and roughest mountains in the UK.

Today I arrived on a very crowded train to the North Wales town of Conwy (with it's impressive castle) and from here it is just another 350k to my finish point of Swansea. Weather and WiFi permitting, I will try and post the dirty details of each day's ride. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment